1.3
Additional Fees

St Als Boise general surgery...I was diagnosed after my ultrasound results to have a double hernia.The right side is actually a failed mesh patch from ten years prior.

I'm in an extreme amount of pain and was given no pain medication. I don't have health insurance and can't afford to pay for surgery right now. The PA told me to get a hernia belt for my pain.

Im truly disgusted by the fact they would deny me pain medication and keep me from working my job which would be the only way I could pay for surgery.Now I'm displaying drug seeking behavior...I feel violated

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at St Alphonsus Hospital. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants St Alphonsus Hospital to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by St Alphonsus Hospital and st alphonsus hospital medical care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments