Prineville, Oregon
2.0

they done surgery on my left foot first then had to fix it plus they paid me off a louse 5 thousand said don't tell no one I know why now cuz I should have gotten a lot more.then did surgery on my other foot.oh boy then it kept hurting they said give it time I did it all went on a d on and on never helping me. now again there saying nothing was wrong and I get *** from them .but the really bad part is I had to have surgery again and saint alphonsus gets off paying nothing. so yes they do not give a ***

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of foot surgery from St Alphonsus Hospital and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants St Alphonsus Hospital to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by St Alphonsus Hospital for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with St Alphonsus Hospital?

Comments

EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories Clear Choice "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more